Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren to let bloggers share books they've got each week. 


My blogging hiatus took place from March 4 until April 5. During the period of March 4 to 29 I bought 32 books, and that was very out of control. Such a wrong thing to be obsessed with in the exam month! This week (April 1 - 7) I welcomed 9 books to my shelf! That's still pretty out of control, but anyway. 



Penguin Clothbound Classics: 
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen 
Emma by Jane Austen 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë 
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Borrowed from library: 

I'm loving the Penguin Clothbound Classics, though they're not exactly perfect. 

I'm back to blogging! 

Happy reading, everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. Ok, so not right! You're totally making me wanna buy those Penguin Classics now! Argh! :P

    I loved Delirium! Gotta read If I Stay, haha :)

    Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Books this week!!! hope you enjoy them ^-^

    I'm currently reading Delirium:)

    Check out my Book Haul: http://chantel-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/book-haul.html

    Chantel aKa LittleMissBookWorm

    P.S. I followed ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I Stay is amazing but have a box of tissues nearby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love those classics! They are soooo pretty! And I totally understand your obsession with buying books...it's so hard not to buy more and more! Haha, well I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just LOVE Wuthering Heights. And those clothbound books look awesome. I'd love to have them on my shelves.

    Anyway, I'm a new follower. Have a happy weekend and Easter! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM this week! I love the clothbound classics I want them so badly but I already have other editions of them so I can't really justify it to my hubby lol.
    Now following you via GFC :)
    Here's my IMM post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...