Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

I've seen this In My Mailbox theme post (hosted by The Story Siren) on almost every book blog I'm following. So I think, why not? Right? Only the thing is it's supposed to be posted every week. This is the fourth week of November already, so I thought I might just wrap it up, and make it one post.

However, due to the overwhelming amount of books this month, I decided not to pull them out of the shelves and take photos of them, because it's too much work for me to handle, instead, I'll just post the covers. Just this once, I promise.

Here we go. Here's my November glory.

First week (October 31st - November 5th)
1. How I Paid for College by Marc Acito
2. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling 4 stars: I really like it

Second week (November 6th - 12th)
None

Third week (November 13th - 19th)
1. Teen Idol by Meg Cabot (used) 2 stars: Nothing special
2. Seinlanguage by Jerry Seinfeld (used)
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Fourth week (November 20th - 26th)
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
5. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
6. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
7. Lock And Key by Sarah Dessen
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [see my review5 stars: I love it! It's amazing!
9. When It Happens by Susane Colasanti 4 stars: I really like it
10. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
11. The Business of Changing the World by Marc Benioff
12. A Warrior's Life: A Biography of Paulo Coelho by Fernando Morais
13. Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
14. Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel
15. Kluge: The Haphazard Evolution of the Human Mind by Gary Marcus
16. How Many Friends Does One Person Need? by Robin Dunbar
17. Learning to Live: A User's Manual by Luc Ferry
18. My Father's Keeper by Julie Gregory

So that's it. This week really has been extremely crazy. And it makes me as happy as I can be. :)

Total books bought so far this month: 23

19 comments:

  1. WOW. A Lot of Titles you got. New follower. Come visit me as well. I think you will find the blogging community to be very nice. Like your title a lot.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Great Mailbox this week!
    Loved If I stay! Enjoy :)

    New Follower :)

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, your copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard has a much prettier cover than mine! Was it one of the special editions, or is that just what I get for buying the American version instead of the original?
    JNCL
    The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JNCL
    Hi JNCL! :) No it's not a special edition, in fact it's just the original UK edition. Pretty eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss and Between Shades of Grey! They're both amazing books. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this month. I loved Where She Went and Anna and the French Kiss. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :). Looking forward to reading your reviews on these books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing books; If I Stay and Where She Went are AWESOME!
    And Lock&Key is also veryyy good. I found the beginning quite boring at points, but it gets better and better towards the end.
    And Thirteen Reasons Why; that novel is one of my favorites EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great haul!
    I loved the Tales of Beedle the Bard & If I Stay
    & you have a hand full that I'm dying to read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Anna and the French Kiss!!! I absolutely love that book! Thirteen Reasons Why is an amazing book as well! Great haul! Enjoy all your books!

    New Follower :)

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul! You got some really good books. I really liked If I Stay and Where She Went. They were both excellent!

    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow epic mailbox!! I LOVED 13 Reasons Why! Fantastic book! Hope you enjoy it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got big green eyes of jealousy over all these books, you got some great reads here!

    New follower!

    Here's my IMM. You might also like to join in the Best of the Bunch book awards, pick your favourite read from November and attach your link to the award post on 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Haul!! So many excellent reading choices

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lock and Key is good! I LOVE that book! Anna and the French Kiss!!! Yay! That's book rocks! Love the cover! Great mailbox! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS!! I am so obsessed with that book! Don't forget to read Lola and the boy next door too! What a great IMM!

    A new follower! :D

    Please check out my IMM this week!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I Stay & Where She Went were wonderful reads! I cried my eyes out!

    Check out my IMM! It is my first one! I just started my blog so I'm trying out all these fun events!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...