Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren to let bloggers share books they've got each week. 

This week I didn't buy any books at all! Yay for self-control! :D However, there are some books that I've ordered via Amazon a while ago and they just arrived at Ben's last week. He then brought them to me last Friday. 


Bought: 
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (5 stars: I love it! It's amazing! review)
One hardcover and one paperback. My fourth and fifth copy of this gem! :-) I collect his works 'cause I'm a Foer fanatic hahaha. I'm proud to say that I now own every but one edition. The hunt goes on. >:-)
- Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald (5 stars: I love it! It's amazing! review)
I read it in February and loved it so much that I decided to buy a copy to keep. 
- Zen in the Art of Writing by Ray Bradbury
- On Writing Well by William Knowlton Zinsser


Netgally-approved tities: 
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
- Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer

Reviews on the blog this week:

   
The Tiptoe Guide to Tracking Fairies by Ammi-Joan Paquette 4 stars: I really like it
Kill Me Softly  by Sarah Cross 5 stars: I love it! It's amazing!

Currently reading: 
The Book of Blood and Shadow
by Robin Wasserman
Happy reading! :-)

10 comments:

  1. The cover for Kill Me Softly is SO pretty. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books this week! Hope you enjoy them, Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, such nice ones :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice IMM! Kill me softly looks really good and I saw that you gave it a high rating! I will definitely have to check it out :)

    You can check out my IMM here!

    Megan (new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really want to read the Jonathan Safran Foer book. I've heard great things about it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh you got lots of nice books to keep you busy! I like the sound of Keep Holding On. I didn't realise that was on NG - thanks for the heads up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many good things about The Book of Blood and Shadow! Looking forward to your review of Kill Me Softly :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Kill Me Softly and The Book of Blood and Shadow! They are eyeing me from my book shelf. I wish I could read faster so I could get to them!
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - My IMM post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Foer too! But probably not as much as you since I don't collect all of his editions. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...