Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to let bloggers share books they've added to their shelves weekly. 


Week1: October 1 to 6, 2012

Yay! This is my first Stacking the Shelves post! Actually I've had 15 In My Mailbox posts on my blog and then got too lazy to continue for like 5 months. All the books acquired during that time are sad now because they aren't featured on the blog. Aw, it's okay, books. I'll make sure you get the spotlights weekly from now on, okay? Here we go.


This week I welcome three new members to the family shelves! 
The last of my John Green collection! I planned to have a John Green readathon sometime this month. :-) I have never read any of his books yet, and I really can't wait to read them all! 
I really like Sarah Dessen. I've read Dreamland and Just Listen and was impressed by both of them. So why not try her highest rated work? ;) Plus, I love the title! 

I marked this book as to read since October last year, and I couldn't be a worse procrastinator. I adore David Mitchell's writing in number9dream and can't wait to get started on this! And the movie's coming out at the end of the month! With Tom Hanks in it! Big deal! I love Tom Hanks so unconditionally and endlessly. 

So, this is it. My first post, yay! Thank you for stopping by and leave the links to your posts in the comments. I'll check them out. 

See you soon! 
Best

5 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about John Green, I have TFioS on my reading list. I'm looking forward to the Cloud Atlas movie too, have had the book on my shelf for ages. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend bought me Cloud Atlas a few weeks ago, and I still haven't started it! He adored it and wanted me to read it (as in, insisted).Hopefully I'll start it this week.
    Thank you for stopping by Willing to See Less. I'm a new follower :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, welcome to the STS party! ^.^ I hope you enjoy all your books, happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Truth About Forever but I tend to love all Sarah Dessen books! Welcome to Stacking The Shelves and happy reading this week =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Closed Atlas looks marvellous! Thanks for stopping by, your visit made my day and I'm following you now :P Btw, your header? ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR. I want your book shelf lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...