Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

Seeing my November's haul you'd think I would be satisfied and stop buying. I thought so too, until I went out and lost myself again. I'll stop now! I promise. I'm really having a hard time catching up with all these.

Books

Bought:
1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
2. Breakfast With Socrates: The Philosophy of Everday Life by Robert Rowland Smith
3. Great House by Nicole Krauss
4. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
5. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer *This is my second copy ♥! (See my review)
6. The Motivated Mind by Raj Persuad
7. When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman

Won:
8. Diary of A Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

Netgalley E-Books


1. Spin by Catherine McKenzie
2. The Next Door Boys by Jolene B. Perry (See my review)
3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
5. A Full Moon Is Rising by Marilyn Singer
6. Me@you.com by KE Payne
7. Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Betsy St. Amant

6 comments:

  1. Under the Never Sky is AMAZING! I read it this week, and can't recommend it highly enough. I can't wait to read Incarnate, it sounds great too. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Across the Universe has been on several list this week. I read it some time ago. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nice haul! I have to get Across the Universe too soon I keep hearing it's fabulous!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got quite a haul there :) Keep reading my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Under the Never Sky. It was excellent. Hope you'll enjoy it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best, What Happened to Goodbye is such a great read. Enjoy yourself!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...