Since Thailand's second annual book expo started this week on October 18, I had a lot of new members to welcome to the family. I went two times already: on the 18th and today. And in three days I've taken in 9 fictions, 3 non-fictions (one is borrowed from one of my teachers), and 4 dictionaries. I also got accepted for 2 ARCs this week. Yay!
Fictions and Fairy Tales:
- Grimm's Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Karl Grimm
- Andersen's Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
- English Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs
- Peter Pan & Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens (Wordsworth Classics) by J.M. Barrie
I don't know what came over me lately. I just want to read a lot of fairy tales.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
I've actually read this before and loved it so much that every time I come across a pretty edition I have to buy it.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events 2, 3, and 5 by Lemony Snicket in Thai translation
My collection is now complete!
- Deutschlandalbum by Axel Hacke
My teacher Ingo told me I might enjoy this. A German book about Germany. Sounds good.
- What Not To Write by Kay Sayce
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King
Because my hardcover isn't very suited for carrying around.
I'm currently reading: