Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to let bloggers share books they've added to their shelves weekly. 

Week 3: October 14 to 20, 2012


Since Thailand's second annual book expo started this week on October 18, I had a lot of new members to welcome to the family. I went two times already: on the 18th and today. And in three days I've taken in 9 fictions, 3 non-fictions (one is borrowed from one of my teachers), and 4 dictionaries. I also got accepted for 2 ARCs this week. Yay!

Fictions and Fairy Tales:


Non-fictions:



ARCs:


This week I finished reading: 



I'm currently reading: 


  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
    I was accepted for The Lost Prince ARC, so I had to read the whole Iron Fey series first! So far so good. :) 

7 comments:

  1. I also got Eleanor & Park :) I read the first few pages and like it a lot!
    And oh my god, how I love On Writing...
    Excellent stack :)
    Here is my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the classic covers. They look very nice and sweet. great Haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Looks like you picked up some pretty wicked books at the book expo. Go you! I also got Eleanor & Park, and Uses for Boys. Can't wait to read them! I hope you enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I like the classic fairytales you picked up :D And I've seen Uses for Boys quite a bit around the blogosphere this week, it's making me curious! I love your 'currently reading' selection as well, I can't wait to get into that series! Thanks for sharing & enjoy all your goodies :)

    New follower via GFC & NB. Here's my StS

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I haven't read the Iron Fey series but I've heard that they are fantastic! Happy reading, oh and new follower (Frodosco - GFC). ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great group of books. Hope you enjoy them all. Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Uses for Boys on Netgalley or something because everyone has it today and I want to get a copy lol. How are you liking Iron King? I didn't like it, but I hear the rest of the series gets better so I want to keep reading it. Plus I loved Julie Kagawa's Immortal Rules series! My STS/Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...