Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren to let bloggers share books they've got each week.


I haven't made an IMM post in 3 weeks due to midterm exams. So this post will cover four weeks, dating from January 22 to February 18, 2012. I haven't bought many books at all during those busy weeks. :-D

Fictions: 
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (This is my third copy! I now own three editions of this gem! Oh, how much I love it. <3 I've read it, see my 5-star review here.)
The Life of Glass by Jillian Canter
Ben Hur: A Tale Of The Christ by Lew Wallace

Non-fictions on writing: 

Gift: 
The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt (Thank you Ben. :-))
This is something I've never seen before. It really does look like a scrapbook! It's beautiful.

During these 4 weeks I also have:
1) co-hosted the Incarnate Theater Treasure Hunt as a clue blog
2) co-hosted the Project Tell Taylor
3) reviewed three books
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 5 stars: I love it! It's amazing!
Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick 4 stars: I really like it
Airhead by Meg Cabot 3 stars: I like it

That's about it. I've been so extremely busy, and will continue to be until the end of final exams, which is around the first week of April. *sighs*

Happy reading, everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! Yay for Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close!! I want to read and see the film SO MUCH.

    Looks like you've had a good three weeks! Hope the mid-terms went okay!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close from a friend. I need to read it, because I've heard such fabulous things about it.

    Enjoy your books!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy! Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week! :)

    If you'd like you can check out the awesome books I got in my mailbox this week, just click the link below! ;)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close I want to pick it up... let me know what you think!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading,
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week and you sure were busy C: Enjoy everything!

    Come Check Out My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking about reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close... Can't wait to hear what you think!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...