Monday, January 30, 2012

Incarnate Theater Treasure Hunt


Welcome to the INCARNATE Theater Treasure Hunt!

Hello there! This is Best here. :-) Right now you're viewing B's Book Blog! This week, 48 bloggers are celebrating the release of INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows by participating in a treasure hunt with clues, activities, and lots of prizes including signed books and handknit fingerless mitts. You've reached a CLUE blog, which means somewhere on this page is a clue to finding the hidden page and grand prize entry form on Jodi's website. Follow 26 clues to get there!

For more information on the INCARNATE Theater Treasure Hunt, check out Jodi's post.


Now that you're here, I'd like to play you a song that reminds me of Incarnate. :D

New Soul by Yael Naim

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

I know this song's happy tune doesn't really fit the mood in Incarnate, but it reminds me of Incarnate very much. See, the title is New Soul, which is what Ana is. This song captures the innocent feelings of someone in a completely new and strange surrounding, which is what I think Ana deserves. A Newsoul shouldn't have to be ashamed of herself or looked down on, she has about every right to live her life as everyone else. :-)



Now the exciting part! 
My clue for the password is . . . End: !
Remember, there are no spaces in this password!




LINKS TO OTHER CLUES:

Good luck with the treasure hunt, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Like you said, this song really portraits Anna in a new world. It could be Incarnate's theme song! :D

    Katja
    katie(dot)sijanec(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...