Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF (1): 2012 Must-Reads

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by GReads. Each week a question will be posted and everyone can share their answers!
This Friday's Question:
2012 Must Reads: Which books are at the top of your list
to be read this year (new or old releases)?
This year I plan to read a lot of books indeed! These are 10 of my top to-read list for this year. Most of them have been sitting on my shelf for way too long, and that's one of the reasons why I should pick them up and read them already. 


Sorry for the lack of update. Life right now is pretty crazy, and my internet was dead the whole week last week! Midterm's coming closer now. Will try to find more time to read and review and update more often! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games series and The Book Thief are awesome books and quite emotional as well.

    Happy Friday! My TGIF & FF post

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely finish up The Hunger Games series. Catching Fire is my personal favorite :)

    And I'm meaning to read Perks of Being a Wallflower soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...