Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to let bloggers share books they've added to their shelves weekly. 

Week 4: October 21 to 27, 2012

Apparently I'm still not over fairy tales since here I was again on a fairy tale and classic shopping spree. As if last week didn't happen.

Bought:
Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door, #1-2) by Jennifer Echols
Le Morte D'Arthur: King Arthur and the Legends of the Round Table by Thomas Malory
Aesop's Fables (Wordsworth Children's Classics) by Aesop
Irish Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Iliad (Wordsworth Classics) by Homer
The Odyssey by Homer

Webster's Compact Writer's Guide by Merriam-Webster
Webster's Compact Rhyming Dictionary by Merriam-Webster

ARCs:

Dancing In The Dark by Robyn Bavati
One for the Books by Joe Queenan

This week I finished:

The Iron King, Winter's Passage, and The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Read my Iron King review here!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so green over Dancing In The Dark, can not wait to read that. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! I really liked the Iron Fey series. x] And I've heard great things about Endless Summer.
    Happy reading ! ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. Some of these I've never heard of. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection this round. Keep us posted on how you like them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Iron King! Unfortunately TIDaughter wasn't as good. I hope you love it, though!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with The Secret Garden ♥ Hope you'll love it as much as I did :) Also loving seeing all the classics like The Iliad & The Odyssey! Enjoy all your books & thanks for sharing

    Old follower via GFC & NB but I followed via G+ as well, here's my StS

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those classics are so cute! Hope you enjoy them.

    If you're into fairy tales, stop by my blog. I've got a fairy tale project going on that might be perfect for you to join in!

    Have a great week!
    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...