Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to let bloggers share books they've added to their shelves weekly. 

Week2: October 7 to 13, 2012



Life of Pi by Yann Martel (Goodreads | Amazon | Bookdepository)

I actually have an old paperback edition at home but this movie tie-in looks so good I couldn't resist! Haha.

This week I've finished 3 books:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
A Thunderous Whisperby Christina Diaz Gonzalez
The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab

I've posted these on the blog:

Review: The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Review: Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Cover Reveal: Reaction by Jessica Roberts

6 comments:

  1. I also have a copy of The Life of Pi and still haven't read it. Enjoy it :)
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such pretty covers! Haven't heard of them before but I'm sure they're great books! Happy reading! <3

    Here is my Stacking the Shelves: http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book before. I love the cover for Reaction and can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I fell in love with Reflection! I hope you enjoy what you got this week! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Life of Pi looks really good! Happy reading :)

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Best

    I saw the trailer for Life of Pi at the cinema on Friday, so I may give thant and the book a whirl.

    Also got Dash & Lily's last week as part of my Christmas reads and A Thunderous Whisper along with Perks of Being A Wallflower is on my Kindle Wish List. I've Opposite of Hallelujah on a couple of blogs and I was a little "Shall I, Shan't I" about putting it on my Wish List, but I decided to put it on.

    Please check out my haul at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just saw the movie trailer for Life of Pi and it has me intrigued. I think I'm going to have to check out the book. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...