Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren to let bloggers share books they've got each week. 


Febraury 26 - March 3, 2012.
I only bought one book this week. :-) Yay for self-control! Haha. Well, the truth is I've been so busy reading that I haven't got time for book shopping! That sounds hard to believe, but true. I only went to the bookstores 3 times to look around.


I finished 4 books this week and reviewed three.

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi 4 stars: I really like it
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale 4 stars: I really like it
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard 3 stars: I like it


Now, I have an announcement. Due to the approaching final exams at the end of the month, and the lesson I learned from my inability to study everything in time for the midterm last January which caused daily mental breakdowns, I hereby announce a HIATUS for this blog until the first week of April. That's a month away, I know. I have to have enough time to study, and I don't mean just a week or two to cram. If I start studying right now, technically I'll have about 3 weeks, and that should be okay. But there will be the days I'll have to take off to go to a camp, do homework and projects, I'll actually have something like two weeks. That's risky enough. I can't risk having my grades any worse if I still want a shot at the Honor Program in my sophomore year!  (I have to get a 3.98 GPA this semester because I sucked the first one. That means I have to get all A's. Ugh.) That's the most important thing for me right now!

I might drop by to post some reviews, but that won't be happening often. I've gotta cram, cram, cram! 

I'll be back before you know it!

Happy reading, guys! <3 Wish me luck? :-)

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Under the Never Sky too! The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is a cute story. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless on your studies! take vitamins because stress can make you sick. :) and the statistical probab of love at first sight is such a great enjoyable read! enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the stress, i just finished one run of exams and struggled to blog at the same time. Good luck though!

    I'm a new follower :)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH, I can't wait to read Under the Never Sky! I bet it was awesome :) All of your books look awesome, I hope you enjoy reading them all!

    Kayla @ Simply Kayla's Book Reviews

    Here is My IMM Post: Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of those books you've read I read some books !
    Under the never sky and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight . ( i love this book)
    I really hope you enjoy reading .
    I'm following your blog. Please "like" my page on facebook. It's there on my blog.


    Have a good weekend.

    Mariana - World of tori Vega.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Best,

    Great books! Love the look of your blog and am a follower now!

    (this is my blog www.marjoleinbookblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on exams, but enjoy The Statistical Probability, I loved it! Glad you enjoyed Under the Never sky!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Statistical Probablilty is one book that I really, truly want! I hope you enjoy it :D Good luck on your exams :)

    MaryAnn
    My IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I adored Statistical Prob. Good luck on your studies.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...