Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (6)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to let bloggers share books they've added to their shelves weekly. 

November 19 to 25, 2012

I didn't have Stacking the Shelves posts in the past two weeks because I didn't buy anything! Yay! But for this week and next week, a bookstore near my uni is having a sale on selected titles. Usually these selected titles don't really catch my eyes but the new price tags just beg to be noticed, so I came home with a few.


Bought:
The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh
Shooting Kabul by N.H. Senzai
The Call of the Wild by Jack London
This Will Change Everything: Ideas That Will Shape the Future
On The Tip Of My Tongue: Questions, Facts, Curiosities And Games Of A Quizzical Nature
Words Gone Wild: Fun and Games for Language Lovers by Jim Bernhard




ARC:
The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan

November has been a very busy month for me, so that's why I haven't been posting as regularly as I wanted to. On a positive note, I finished the whole Iron Fey series up to date! My review on The Lost Prince will be coming up soon. :-) In the meantime, read my other Iron Fey reviews!

B's book blog!

4 comments:

  1. These certainly are different than what I read, but enjoy all your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read the rest of the Iron Fey series... I've only read the firt one! Awesome haul, I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Iron Fey series! And I'm dying to read The Tragedy Paper! Enjoy!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...