Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews to let bloggers share books they've added to their shelves weekly. 

October 28 to November 3, 2012

Uni has started and I've been distracted, so I almost didn't buy any books this week! I did, though, buy only one! ONLY ONE! Hooray for self-control! And I also got one book for review. :-)


I've wanted to read Writing Tools for sometime now, and as I'm taking English Composition I this semester, this is the right time to read it! 

As for HOOKED, you might wonder why I got it now. It's not open to request on NetGalley yet, but I got an invite because I won Liz Fichera's contest, so I get this ARC early. Thanks, Liz! :-)

This week on the blog I posted two reviews:


So that's it for me this week. Back to studying literature. :-) 

3 comments:

  1. yay for a writing book! just in time for nanowrimo--are you participating? happy reading :)

    our book haul this week

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Hooked too! It sounds like it could be really good. I hope we both love it. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooked looks pretty good I think I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...