In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren to let bloggers share books they've got each week.
This week I didn't buy any books at all! Yay for self-control! :D However, there are some books that I've ordered via Amazon a while ago and they just arrived at Ben's last week. He then brought them to me last Friday.
Bought:
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (
review)
One hardcover and one paperback. My fourth and fifth copy of this gem! :-) I collect his works 'cause I'm a Foer fanatic hahaha. I'm proud to say that I now own every but one edition. The hunt goes on. >:-)
- Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald (
review)
I read it in February and loved it so much that I decided to buy a copy to keep.
I read it in February and loved it so much that I decided to buy a copy to keep.
- Zen in the Art of Writing by Ray Bradbury
- On Writing Well by William Knowlton Zinsser
Netgally-approved tities:
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
- Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer
- Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
Reviews on the blog this week:
- The Tiptoe Guide to Tracking Fairies by Ammi-Joan Paquette 
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Reviews on the blog this week:
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Currently reading:
by Robin Wasserman
Happy reading! :-)
The cover for Kill Me Softly is SO pretty. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great books this week! Hope you enjoy them, Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteOoh, such nice ones :)
ReplyDeletehttp://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html
Read THE BOOK OF BLOOD AND SHADOW on audio. GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Imm
WTF Are You Reading?: In My Mailbox #6
Nice IMM! Kill me softly looks really good and I saw that you gave it a high rating! I will definitely have to check it out :)
ReplyDeleteYou can check out my IMM here!
Megan (new follower!
Great set! I really want to read the Jonathan Safran Foer book. I've heard great things about it.
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
OOh you got lots of nice books to keep you busy! I like the sound of Keep Holding On. I didn't realise that was on NG - thanks for the heads up! :D
ReplyDeleteI've heard so many good things about The Book of Blood and Shadow! Looking forward to your review of Kill Me Softly :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by!
I want to read Kill Me Softly and The Book of Blood and Shadow! They are eyeing me from my book shelf. I wish I could read faster so I could get to them!
ReplyDelete~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - My IMM post!
I love Foer too! But probably not as much as you since I don't collect all of his editions. ;)
ReplyDelete